The State Teen Panel coordinates and attends military youth and leadership events in conjunction with Child and Youth Program Missions, as listed below. Additionally, they reach out to their respective communities in order to spread military awareness.
- STP Summit and Conference Calls
- Badger Yellow Ribbon Events
- Badger Youth Camp
- Month of the Military Child Events
- Youth Development Conferences
- Community Outreach Programs
- Seasonal Camps
- Military Family Connection Days
- Specialized Camps
- Preference is that the applicant is part of a family unit that has a member of the Wisconsin Army and/or Air National Guard. However, if you are part of a family unit that has, or had, a member in the military you will still be considered. (Look up)
- Fall within the age of 14-17 and/or currently enrolled in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
- Maintain a grade point average of “C” (or the equivalent grade point on a 4.0 grade point scale) or better in school.
- Have a desire to mentor other military youth and learn alongside them.
- Must be willing to grow as a leader.