Military Service Member: Election season is underway. All interested members of the U.S. Uniformed Services and their family members, who have not registered or requested an absentee ballot this year, should do so as soon as possible. To register or request an absentee ballot complete the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) The FPCA and instructions on how to submit it for all States are available through your unit and installation voting assistance officers and online at Click your State on the map and follow the instructions to register and request an absentee ballot. You can find hardcopy forms through your unit and installation voting assistance officers. The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) recommends you use the electronic mailing alternative offered by your State to expedite your application.Help spread the word – pass this on to spouses, voting-age dependents, other military voters, and overseas voters. Sign up for State-specific election information at: If you’re having problems with the voting process, FVAP’s call center is available at  1-800-438-8683, DSN 425-1584, or at Toll-free phone numbers from 67 countries are listed  at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *